Geocaching - Power Point
N 38.02090° W 122.28721° / N 38° 1.254' W 122° 17.233'
Visited today to retrieve the box, but it had already been stolen!
This cache is now defunct.
A fairly easy cache in a nice post-industrial wasteland.
There's lots of sharp metal around here, so wear solid shoes and watch
Be careful crossing the railroad tracks!
Look, listen, and don't dawdle.
The cache is an ammo box.
It should be fairly easy to find; perhaps too easy, be sure to re-hide it well
so that non-players don't see it.
geocaching.com page for this cache.
- Geocaching info sheet.
- A notepad and some pens, to log your visit.
- A disposable camera, to take a picture of yourself, the site, whatever.
- Three Singing Science CDs
- An abominable snowman plushtoy.
- A Burl Ives singing snowman plushtoy.
- Hello Kitty dressed as Santa Claus.
- Hello Kitty dressed in a reindeer costume.
- A Hoberman microsphere.
- A Brolio corkscrew / bottle opener.
- Three dinosaur coins.
- Some green army men
Back to Jef's Geocaching Page.
Back to Jef's Web Page.