Geocaching - Deceptive
N 48.40694° W 122.64111° / N 48° 24.4165' W 122° 38.4666'
This cache has been archived.
It went missing some time in early 2007, replaced by someone's underwear.
A remote and scenic location, only half a mile from parking.
The area is criss-crossed with footpaths, so the box is hidden under a
log and covered with some leaves to help keep non-players from
stumbling across it.
The hardest part of this cache is finding a parking spot.
The cache is a Rubbermaid 1 gallon "Servin' Saver Rectangle".
geocaching.com page for this cache.
- Geocaching info sheet.
- A notepad and two pens, to log your visit.
- A green plastic dog-toy football.
- A plastic robotic dinosaur.
- A packet of play money.
- A baseball-shaped yoyo.
- A camera-shaped refrigerator magnet that talks.
- A cap bomb.
- A six-foot piece of aluminum ground wire that we happened to
have lying around.
- A packet of wall anchor screws that we couldn't use because they
Back to Jef's Geocaching Page.
Back to Jef's Web Page.